In this episode, Daniel Savage and I have a conversation on what an in-balance discipleship strategy looks like. We look at the making disciples mandate from Matt 28:18-20 and we discuss the three aspects of making disciples: going, baptizing, and teaching.
- Gospel-Centered Discipleship by Jonathan Dodson (Affiliate Link)
- Going and intentional environments
- People over programs
- Gospel demonstration as an apologetic for our proclamation
- The local church is the centerpoint for church discipleship
- Bible knowledge and Bible application
- Replicating and multiplying disciples