Brian Catherman is a church planter in the Rose Park area of Salt Lake City. He’s about to launch May 3 in a Rec Center. Please keep he, Redeeming Life Church, and their leadership team in your prayers as they begin. On this episode, Brian shares an honest look of church planting and the process he’s been in to see Redeeming Life Church launched. We talk about various ways to do evangelism, discipleship, finding a solid partnering church, and how you find your identity in the midst of a lot of chaos.
- Redeeming Life Church – Church website
- Salty Believer – Brian’s blog and podcast
- Concentric Circles of Concern: Seven Stages for Making Disciples by W. Oscar Thompson (Affiliate link)
- Seasons of a Leader’s Life by Jeff Iorg (Affiliate link)
Subjects we discuss:
- A Planter’s Identity
- What to do if you’re wrestling with church planting?
- Building the right team
- What to do with those who don’t see eye to eye with you on vision
- Focusing like a sniper
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 58:01 — 53.1MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS