Today, I’ll interview Lindsay Wood, my wife on the roles and struggles of being a church planter’s wife. Too many times, there is no transparency in the world of ministry when it comes to church planting. Everybody wants to share their successes and celebrations, but they will hardly share with you reality. Lindsay and I talk about marriage, kids, roles, expectations, and a lot of other things related to that.
- Redemption Church
- The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts (affiliate link)
- Shepherding a Child’s Heart (affiliate link)
- Story of me and Lindsay and feeling called to start Redemption Church
- Expectations on church planter’s wives
- The myth of the stereotypical pastor’s wife
- Nurturing a healthy marriage
- Struggles of being a pastor’s wife
- Struggles of raising kids in the church
Listen to the audio here!